We are a web app and custom software development company based in Denver, Colorado. We build high quality web and mobile web apps that run fast and look great on every device.
Modernize your enterprise with web apps that run fast, scale to thousands of users, and look sharp on phones, tablets, and computers. <a rel="nofollow" href='https://volaresystems.com/services/web-application-development'>Learn more</a>.
Upgrade your business with custom software applications that manage your data at enterprise scale and work with your existing systems. <a rel="nofollow" href='https://volaresystems.com/services/custom-software-development'>Learn more</a>
Since 2009, we've been delivering software solutions for our clients in the Denver metro area and across the U.S.
* We do project-based application development. Durations are from three months to several years.
* We meet with you to go over requirements, review UX/UI designs and architecture, and show work in progress, either at your offices or online.
* Using lean software development methodologies, we identify and work on your highest-value features so the most important software is delivered first.
* With our online Kanban board, you can see the status of features so you always know what's in progress, what's ready for production, and what's next for the team.
* We usually work in one to three week iterations. You can see our work in progress or change requirements any time, and you'll have working software at the end of every iteration.
* Our teams usually consist of three to five developers and testers, although that can range from one to ten.
* All our programmers are U.S.-based senior developers with a minimum of 5 years of web development experience. Most of our programmers have much more experience.
* Add your own people (developers, testers, designers, project managers, scrum masters, etc.) for a blended delivery team.
Call us at 303-532-5838 if we can help you!
We'll connect to you when the job is posted.
Altitude for Windows 10 shows your current altitude (in meters or feet) and your current location (latitude and longitude and terrain map) based on your GPS, cellular, wifi, network, and/or internet connection.
The values will then update based on either the time lapse or the movement threshold you choose in Settings.
A live tile can optionally update with your current altitude.
Finally, you can share your current location with other apps on your Windows 10 devices, like email, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Altitude can be downloaded through the Windows Store on any Windows 10 device.
How did you find out about this company?
We found out about Joe Wilson through AIM.
Did you have some documents like wireframes ready or you just had an idea when you approached this company?
We had a few wireframes but Joe helped design the site LeaveXpert.com and had great input and best practices to follow.
How was the first few interaction with this company, did you find anything interesting in first few interactions that helped you decided on hiring this company?
The first few interactions were great. We saw right away that Joe listened very closely to our needs and brought great input on the newest technologies to use.
How did the process look like? How often were you interacting with company representatives?
Joe worked from our office at Optis and would work every day with out tram doing design, coding and training other developers.
How involved were you in the whole process? How did company tackle changing requirements or budgets?
I was a Lead Developer managing the tram and had a lot of involvement about Joe and his work on the project and couldn't say enough good things about about his management and knowledge and communication. We stayed on budget and on time during the project
In terms of timeline, how frequently were the milestones delivered? Were you happy with the timeline of the deliverables?
Milestones were delivered every few weeks and was completely happy with the deliverables. We could not have done it without Joe and his help went way beyond the coding and design but helped change the culture of the company for producing great software from there on.