Atmosphere Apps provides end-to-end app development services for reference, content, and continuing education.
We know what it takes to deliver great mobile apps.
Atmosphere integrates your content with our proven technology, creating an individualized experience for your audience. We combined over a decade of mobile development experience and designed a powerful mobile framework. Atmosphere's proven framework allows us to quickly build mobile apps on top of a reliable, well-tested code base.
You can rest assured our team of mobile experts will design, develop, and maintain your mobile app - we will bring your app to market on time and within budget.
Visit our website for more details!
We'll connect to you when the job is posted.
The MPR App is your all-in-one drug information resource accessible anytime, anywhere. The 30th Anniversary Edition of the MPR App provides the concise point-of-care prescribing information trusted by more than 800,000 healthcare professionals and features time-saving tools that allow you to quickly make better prescribing decisions.
• Prescribing information for over 4,300 Rx and OTC products, organized by therapeutic area and disease/condition
• Quick Search function for drug information by brand name, generic name, disease/condition, or company
• Curated daily news on drug therapy and hot topics in medicine, customizable to your scope of practice
• Breaking news notifications on safety alerts & recalls related to your practice
• Automatic, real-time updates to prescribing information & news for FREE
• 150+ clinical charts for quick product comparisons as well as treatment algorithms and guidelines
• 120+ medical calculators that simplify complex dosing formulas, scores, and classifications
• Favorites feature for easy access to your most frequently used info and tools
• No Internet connection needed to access prescribing information and tools!
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia continues its tradition as the most popular and most trusted portable drug reference. Now available for the iPhone and iPad, this must-have resource contains vital drug information on thousands of drugs to help clinicians make better decisions at the point of care. The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia app is part of the popular Tarascon® series which is an imprint of Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The new iOS app includes:
• Expanded drug information from the Deluxe Edition of the print Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia.
• A fully integrated tool for multiple drug interaction checking.
• Complete customer privacy. We never sell your personal data or product use patterns.
• A fully integrated “Herbal & Alternative Therapy” section.
• 47 invaluable drug reference tables and 15 dynamic calculators.
• Both convenient relative pricing codes ($ to $$$$$) and exact prices from drugstore.com.
• Extensive pediatric drug dosing.
• Unique Canadian trade names and drugs.
• Consumer Reports best buy drugs.
Note: Access to the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia content will be turned off once the subscription has expired.